What Covid-19 practices have you put into place?
- From the beginning safety has always been a top priority. Today more than ever do we think about safety for not only you our clients but for our performers, cast members and their families. As usual sanitation and disinfecting is an important component of our cleaning practices. We are taking limited bookings of popular characters so we can properly clean & disinfect costuming between appearances. Our performers and cast members are carrying hand sanitizers for themselves. Our cast members outside of costumes are wearing Face Mask and Face Shields (where applicable) and distancing when able. We are requiring appearances where our characters appear for the character performer to be unmasked that everyone over the age of 3 years old to please wear a mask. Characters do have coordinating mask to their costumes and can be used as an added layer of protection on top of you and your guest wearing mask. We are still offering socially distant appearances as well as our virtual parties and personalized videos.
Why choose Childrens Party Plus?
- Children's Party Plus is dedicated to providing our clients with the best of the best, what sets us apart from many others is our Commitment, Quality, Diversity and love for Community. We're committed to improving and growing within the services that we are providing for your special occasion. Quality is always on our mind from the beautiful couture costumes our princesses wear to look just as if they stepped out of a storybook, or our cartoon characters that look as if they just stepped out of your television. We're all about bringing your child's dreams come true.
When should I book my party?
- We suggest booking your entertainment with our team as soon as you know your date, we typically book up heavier 2 months in advance. If you party is approaching sooner please still contact us and we will certainly see how we can accommodate you.
What areas do you service?
- We are proudly operating out of the Queen City ( Charlotte, NC ) and serve the greater region including Waxhaw, Monroe, Concord, Weddington, Fort Mill, Davidson, Cornelius and surrounding. Our rates include travel 20 miles from our office (at zip code 28209) for your convenience. No problem contact us and we can quote you for travel to your location.
How do I book a party?
- We're are elated you've chosen to book with Childrens Party Plus. Complete our contact us form above, and we will be in touch to complete your party booking. A 50% retainer is required to secure your booking, and without you are not confirmed for our services.
What's included in your packages?
- Our packages vary depending on service and length of time, you can view all packages on our packages page here. Our fairytae, superhero and character packages include a variety of activities and are very engaging for guest of all ages. We do ask if you expect more than 15 children at your party, you will need to book an additional character or extra time.
Are your face paints safe?
- Yes we only use the best face paints on the market all of our face paints are FDA approved, we do recommend no face painting for children under the age of 2 years old for safety purposes.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
- You can reschedule your party with a 2 week notice (14 days) of your party date and time, we will gladly reschedule your service to another date as best as possible. You only get one reschedule for your party date.
Can I get a refund?
- Unfortuntely we are unable to offer refunds, as we are constantly booking and securing appearances and turn down parties that we have entertainers unavailable for. We always try our best to reschedule or change your entertainment options if needed. We understand emergencies happen and will always try towork with you to accomodate any changes.
What's your weather policy?
- We love to bring joy and excitement to your outdoor parties, but do ask they not exceed 82 degrees. To keep the quality of our performances and services at top quality please consider if the temperature will be appropriate for an outdoor party. Is rain expected the day of your party? We can suggest great venues we partner with as an alternative. Please note we do NOT perform in the rain or near pools (unless booking our Island Princess and/ or Mermaid Princess). We do understand extreme weather happens that's out of our control (such as Snow, Ice, Tornados and natural disasters) we will work with you to either cancel or reschedule your party.
Can we have our party outside?
- We do not allow any of our princesses or costume characters outside in gusty wind, rain, extreme heaat and cold for safety of our performers and guest. We don't allow our custom princess gowns and/or costume characers in dust or mud. This is to keep our costumes in tip top shape. Our ball gown princesses (Crowned Princess, Glass Slipper, Rose Princess, etc) cannot be outside in damp, wet, muddy, dusty surfaces. We do NOT perform or appear at events or parties outside with temperatures exceeding 82 degrees as this is for the safety of our performers. No exceptions!
What do I need to provide for the party?
- We ask that you provide a safe, smoke free, pet free (sorry Fido cannot participate in the party) environment approx 10 x 10. Your living room, great room, basement, etc are all options. Please note Childrens Party Plus staff will start promptly on time and cannot stay longer than the contracted time regardless if your guest are still arriving. We suggest having us come 30 mins - 1 hour into the party for our princesses and costume characters. If you're inviting one of our face painters or glitter tattoo artist, we will need a small table (of appropriate height) to use for our services. Great examples include kitchen, dining room, card table or a standard banquet table can work as well. We're excited to bring joy and fun to your celebration!
Are we required to tip?
- Absolutely not! If you are beyond satisfied with your entertainers service we are more than appreciative for the generous gesture.
What if we don't see a character or a service listed?
- Contact us with the character or service you are seeking as we do custom work. Custom work does require an additional fee but we love a challenge and special request!