Why choose Childrens Party Plus?
- Children's Party Plus is dedicated to providing our clients with the best of the best, what sets us apart from many others is our Commitment, Quality, Diversity and love for Community. We're committed to improving and growing within the services that we are providing for your special occasion. Quality is always on our mind from the beautiful couture costumes our princesses wear to look just as if they stepped out of a storybook, or our cartoon characters that look as if they just stepped out of your television. We're all about bringing your child's dreams come true.
When should I book my party?
- We suggest booking your entertainment with our team as soon as you know your date, we typically book up heavier 2 months in advance. If you party is approaching sooner please still contact us and we will certainly see how we can accommodate you.
What areas do you service?
- We are proudly operating out of the Queen City ( Charlotte, NC ) and serve the greater region including Waxhaw, Monroe, Concord, Weddington, Fort Mill, Davidson, Cornelius and surrounding. Our rates include travel 20 miles from our office (at zip code 28209) for your convenience. No problem contact us and we can quote you for travel to your location.
How do I book a party?
- We're are elated you've chosen to book with Childrens Party Plus. Complete our contact us form above, and we will be in touch to complete your party booking. A 50% retainer is required to secure your booking, and without you are not confirmed for our services.
What's included in your packages?
- Our packages vary depending on service and length of time, you can view all packages on our packages page here.
Are your face paints safe?
- Yes we only use the best face paints on the market all of our face paints are FDA approved, we do recommend no face painting for children under the age of 1 years old for safety purposes.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
- You can easily reschedule your party within 72 hours of your party date and time, we will gladly reschedule your service to another date as best as possible.
What's your weather policy?
- We love to bring joy and excitement to your outdoor parties, but do ask they not exceed 82 degrees. To keep the quality of our performances and services at top quality please consider if the temperature will be appropriate for an outdoor party. Is rain expected the day of your party? We can suggest great venues we partner with as an alternative. Please note we do NOT perform in the rain or near pools (unless booking our Island Princess and/ or Mermaid Princess). We do understand extreme weather happens that's out of our control (such as Snow, Ice, Tornados and natural disasters) we will work with you to either cancel or reschedule your party.
What do I need to provide for the party?
- We ask that you provide a safe, smoke free, pet free (sorry Fido cannot participate in the party) environment approx 10 x 10. Your living room, great room, basement, etc are all options. Please note Childrens Party Plus staff will start promptly on time and cannot stay longer than the contracted time regardless if your guest are still arriving. We suggest having us come 30 mins -1 hour into the party for our princesses and costume characters. If you're inviting one of our face painters or glitter tattoo artist, we will need a small table (of appropriate height) to use for our services. Great examples include kitchen, dining room, card table or a standard banquet table can work as well. We're excited to bring joy and fun to your celebration!
Are we required to tip?
- Absolutely not! If you are beyond satisfied with your entertainers service we are more than appreciative for the generous gesture.
What if we don't see a character or a service listed?
- Contact us with the character or service you are seeking as we do custom work. We love a challenge!